Master Rebalance fixes lopsided mixes
Buried vocals. Overbearing bass guitars. Ear-splitting crash cymbals. These are but a few issues that mastering engineers are challenged with. And thanks to Ozone 9 Advanced’s Master Rebalance feature, you can fix these irritants without calling up your client and asking for the original tracks. With Master Rebalance, you can dig the vocals out of a busy mix, attenuate the bass guitar to eliminate mud, and tone down domineering crash cymbals without time-intensive EQ adjustments. At Sweetwater, we have endless praise for Master Rebalance. Having the ability to change the levels of individual instrument without needing the original tracks is an absolute game-changer.
Low End Focus obliterates muddy mixes
Low frequencies are amongst the hardest elements to balance properly. In fact, it’s safe to say that muddiness is a telltale sign of an amateur mix. That’s why you need Ozone 9 Advanced. Its Low End Focus feature is your secret weapon for eliminating muddy or blurry low end in a mix. Low End Focus employs cutting-edge processing to enhance bass sounds, infusing your mix with clarity, freeing up headroom, and ensuring a well-defined foundation for your track. Having issues with clashing kick drums and boomy bass guitars? Low End Focus is the solution. Whether you want to dive in surgically to shape the tone and timbre of your track or simply add a bit of wizardry to elevate your track to the next level, Low End Focus is the easy way to achieve a punchy, hard-hitting final master.
Tonal Balance Control makes mastering easier than ever
Achieving a perfectly balanced master with Ozone 9 Advanced is easier than ever, thanks to Tonal Balance Control. This plug-in puts the experience of countless mastering engineers in your hands, intelligently adjusting your audio to targets based on hundreds of professional masters. In Ozone 9 Advanced, Tonal Balance Control has been tweaked for faster performance, smooth metering, and additional ways to communicate with other iZotope plug-ins across your session. Use Tonal Balance Control to call up any instance of Neutron, Nectar, or Relay to make per-track adjustments to EQ and gain. It’s a serious workflow enhancement, enabling you to instantly address a tonally skewed mix without opening multiple plug-ins. No matter what listening environment or genre you’re working in, Tonal Balance Control will allow you to master with confidence.
Master Assistant provides the ideal starting point
If you’re not sure where to start, Ozone 9 Advanced’s Master Assistant has got your back. It analyzes your mix, creates a sonic profile, then suggests the targets, signal chains, and processor settings that make the most sense. From there, you can personalize the sound as much as you’d like. What’s more, you can choose from a modern or vintage vibe, with loudness targets for CD and streaming. It’s almost like having a second set of ears in your studio. Courtesy of Master Assistant, you’ll get a great starting point every time, no matter the style, format, or genre you’re working in.
iZotope Ozone 9 Advanced Features:
- Comprehensive mastering software suite with 16 modules
- Master Rebalance corrects the levels of individual instruments in a stereo file
- Low End Focus adjusts the contrast and definition of low frequencies
- Tonal Balance Control analyzes and optimizes your master
- Seamless integration with other iZotope plug-ins via Relay
- Master Assistant uses your audio’s sonic profile to get you to a logical starting point
- Choose from a modern or vintage vibe, with loudness targets for CD and streaming
- Overhauled Match EQ with better preset workflow, reference track matching, and more
- Vintage modules for adding warmth, grit, and vibe
- Imager module includes powerful multiband controls and an improved Stereoize mode
- Works as a single plug-in, as individual component plug-ins, or standalone
- Modern, resizable interface